Sunday, January 24, 2010
I've been getting more and more interested in two very different topics lately: the baking of delicious things, and waist training, by which I mean wearing a corset every day and gradually being able to lace it tighter. Eventually this shapes your waist into a permanently smaller shape, giving you a fabulous hourglass figure. Note that by corset, I don't mean the Victoria's Secret, lace-trimmed, bedroom-only type of corset. For instance, my corset has three layers of fabric, two of cotton and one of black leather, steel stays, reinforced grommets, and is made of a design from the 1800s. And my love affair with baking started about a year and halfish to two years ago, so I suppose that doesn't technically count as just now becoming interested, but I have decided to recount my exploits on the web rather than boring my non-foodie friends with how I just made the most divine confection of peppermint meringue, chocolate cake soaked with peppermint syrup, and a downright velvety chocolate buttercream. I have no idea whether or not anyone will read this, but what the hell, why not? Plus, the fact that I'm a second-semester college freshman who has a lot of thoughts running around my head and writing them down will hopefully help with...something. So what am I doing right now? Right now I'm lying on my bed in my dorm room, made improbably comfortable due to the fact that I have a featherbed on it, Adult Swim is playing in the background, and now I believe I am going to go take a shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment