Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cattiness & Neighbors

I am finally getting used to having 5 classes in a day. That's a comforting thought, since I've been relying on candy and caffeine to keep me awake, which is so bad for me and just an awful habit to get into. But other than that it was pretty interesting, had lunch with J, my best college guy friend, where the service was slow but the conversation was interesting as always, found out that my least favorite college couple, C and M, broke up. Why are they my least favorite? Let me give a quick rundown of the situation:
-I knew M a long time ago (middle school) we briefly 'dated'
-We got back in touch when we found out we were going to the same college and that he was going to be living in my dorm
-C and I met online (also same college obviously), and hit it off
-C, M, and I all ended up in the same group of friends
-my crush on M came back and I had it on good authority he was also interested
-then I noticed that C and M were hanging out more, and got a little suspicious
-around this time I noticed C was trying to edge me out of the group
-and then one day the group refused to talk to me and the two of them were dating

Also, right before they broke up she unfriended me on Facebook, which I giggled over for a good five minutes, since cattiness is so funny to me.

Oh, and finally talked to my next-door neighbor L, who seems very cool and I am anticipating when both of us will be home so we can meet in person, always nice to make new friends, especially ones in convenient proximity.

No comments:

Post a Comment